Instructions on how to maximize the C Map
Click on the C Map to can be able to view the concepts and linking phrases
at the bottom right side of the C Map, click on see different sizes
This log serves as a portfolio of all the work that I have done in the Module - Assessment of Educational Programs. I am studying towards B.Ed(Hons) with specialization in Computer Integrated Education. This is a two year post graduate course and this Module Computer Based Assessment (CIE 712) is offered in the second year of study.
Click on the C Map to can be able to view the concepts and linking phrases
at the bottom right side of the C Map, click on see different sizes
1 comment:
Hi, if you would like to evaluate and compare another concept mapping program for learning and education, please let me know I will send you a license key.
http://www.pmm.nl
Post a Comment